Top of the List: Powerball lines, Angus T. Jones apologizes, Dancing winner and heavy weight gym
Are you going to be this week’s Powerball winner? That’s just one of the stories people are talking about on November 28.
1) AMERICA’S NEWEST MILLIONAIRE: Could you be America’s newest millionaire? Powerball pandemonium is exploding across America as the jackpot scales new heights and tops half a billion dollars. This is the highest jackpot in Powerball history. If you’ve bought a ticket, don’t go making any big plans. You have a greater chance of getting eaten by a shark than winning…but good luck!
2) A BLESSING AND A CURSE: Controversy continues to swirl around Angus T. Jones, who is the youngest star of CBS’s "Two and a Half Men.”
Jones is now apologizing form calling his sitcom, "filth." He said, "I apologize if my remarks reflect me showing indifference to and disrespect of my colleagues... I never intended that."
The retraction came after a video went viral with Angus T. Jones dissing the CBS show as "the enemy," bad news," and "deceptive."
3) NO SKINNY MINNIES: To get into one gym in Dallas, you have to be obese. Downsize Fitness requires prospective members to get on the scale and prove they're at least 50 pounds too heavy. The owners say regular gyms scare away the "biggest losers."
The gym caters to its clientele. The equipment is built for larger people and no mirrors are allowed.
4) WILLY WONKA’S WISH COME TRUE: Cadbury claims to have found the golden ticket: A no-melt chocolate! The sweet stuff can hold fast in 104 degree temperatures. Normally, chocolate goes to mud at 93 degrees.
5) FINALLY: Professional dancer and "Dancing with the Stars" partner Tony Dovolani has never won in his 14 seasons on the show. But thanks to partner and once-jilted bachelorette Melissa Rycroft, Tony is now the proud owner of Mirror Ball Trophy.
Copyright 2012 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.